The wait is over for the Blue Wave 2800, the largest hybrid bay boat on the market today, that’s designed to conquer not only the bays but also open waters.
Blue Wave Boats unveiled its largest boat in the fleet last week at its annual dealer conference. The 2800 has an overall length of 27 feet, 10 inches minus the motor and a beam of 9 feet, two inches.
This boat is at home in open water — winning the redfish cup, spending three to four days chasing tarpon in Florida, running a long distance trip from Miami to Bimini. It is also perfectly suited for fishing the bay/marsh systems or could even be canal cruising with family and friends.
Features of the boat include:
- Double step hull for fast planning and fuel economy
- Single or dual engine capability
- Fully lined console that you can step down into
- Oversized insulated floor fish box with a macerator and overboard discharge
- 90+ gallon fuel tank
- Pressurized live well
- State of the art electrical panels w/ reset breakers and voltage status display
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
· The BW one piece stringer system