PARKS MANUFACTURING, LLC.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
BLUE WAVE BOATS®
Blue Wave Boats are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal recreational operating conditions and required maintenance for a period of one year*. Blue Wave Boats warrants to you that it will repair or replace defects (at the sole discretion of Parks Mfg.) in materials or workmanship that occur within the applicable warranty periods, subject to the “What This Warranty Does Not Cover” section below. The applicable Warranty Period runs from the date of delivery to the first retail customer provided that the boat is delivered within twenty four (24) months from the date of manufacture. For boats delivered more than twenty four (24) months after the date of manufacture, coverage will run from the date of manufacture and the first retail purchaser will be entitled to the coverage remaining under the Warranty Periods. All warranties run concurrently.
The Warranty Period for structural parts, including the hull, stringers and transom runs for the duration of the original first purchaser’s period of ownership as follows. The structural integrity of each hull carries a limited ten (10) year warranty*. The transferred Warranty Period to a second purchaser runs ten (10) years from the original delivery date of first time owner, regardless of when the warranty is transferred*. The wood products, if any, used in construction are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against rot and delamination by the supplier. All composite construction is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against rot and delamination by Blue Wave Boats and/or the supplier.
*Commercial/Guide use is limited to a (2) year hull and structural warranty only from date of original 1st time purchase.
The foregoing warranty does not cover the following items under this limited warranty or any damage resulting from:
1. Engines, engine rigging components, outdrive, controls, propellers, batteries, trolling motors or other equipment or accessories that are not manufactured by Blue Wave Boats, whether or not warranted by other manufacturers.
2. Windshield breakage, warping, or leakage around windshields, or other designed openings.
3. Defects in the exterior or interior cosmetic gelcoat finish such as cracks, crazing, stars, fading, stress cracks, chalking, blistering or discoloration
4. Damage, wear, fraying, pinking, staining or tearing of upholstery, carpet or any other soft goods.
5. Installation of engines or other accessories not performed by Blue Wave Boats.
6. Removal and/or derigging of engines or accessories.
7. Any damage caused by accident or resulting from alterations, abuse, rental, commercial use, misuse or negligence of any Blue Wave Boat product.
• Use of a Blue Wave Boat powered or loaded in excess of maximum limits as stated on the U.S. Coast Guard Capacity Plate in each boat, is misuse and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
• Misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, negligence, vandalism, fire, riot, war, terrorism or Acts of God.
• Structural or other modification or alteration without prior express written authorization by Blue Wave Boats.
• Repairs done by unauthorized personnel.
• Engine use or load capacities in excess of the maximum recommended by Blue Wave Boats.
• Improper trailering or towing.
• Use of the boat for racing or other competitive use.
8. Accessories such as lights, steering units, fuel tank, pumps, decals (graphics) and other equipment not manufactured by Blue Wave Boats and their installation are covered by the warranty (if any) of the manufacturers supplying these items and are NOT covered under this limited warranty.
9. Damages resulting from racing or use of the boat for speed or endurance contests. Use of the boat for racing or any speed or endurance contest is misuse of the boat and will result in cancellation of any warranty.
10. Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance to the Blue Wave Boat products in accordance with Blue Wave Boats or its Dealers recommendations.
11. Damages caused by improper trailering or mismatching of a boat to a trailer or failure to properly secure a boat to trailer or use a lower unit support device when trailering. Trailers must have a minimum of two runners, on each
side of the keel, that run at least three quarters of the length of the surface they are intended to support and make even contact throughout. Blue Wave recommends at least four (4) on twenty two foot (22’) boats and larger. Warranty is void if “point loading” has occurred.
12. Dealer preparation, cleaning, final adjustments and alignments and raising or lowering the engine in preparing the boat for delivery.
13. Loss of time, inconvenience, boat payments, interest expense, retail charges, travel expenses, loss of use, or loss of profit resulting there from, haul out, launch, towing and storage charges, loss of or damage to personal property, or other remedies not specifically allowed.
The above mentions items are not warranted by Blue Wave Boats in any way, although the Customer may be entitled to certain warranties from the respective manufacturers of such items.
Warranty cards must be filled out and returned to Blue Wave Boats within 15 days of purchase. An authorized Blue Wave Dealer must submit all warranty claims. The liability of the company shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any parts judged defective by Blue Wave Boats. No warranty applies to boats sold under a bankruptcy, foreclosures, or repossessions.
A warranty transfer request from the original owner to the second owner must be applied for within 30 days after the date of purchase and include
1- Bill of Sale from original owner to purchaser.
2- Warranty Transfer Form filled out by an authorized dealer upon inspection.
3- Warranty Transfer Fee of $100.00
The request can be faxed to (405) 241-1130 or emailed to email@example.com
All transportation costs for any maintenance or repairs needed, even to and from Parks Manufacturing, LLC. DBA: Blue Wave Boats are the responsibility of the owner and must be covered prior to scheduling. Blue Wave Boats is located in Seminole, Oklahoma. Or an authorized agent will make all approved warranty repairs.
All claims under this Limited Warranty must be submitted in writing to Blue Wave Boats by an authorized Blue Wave dealer within the warranty period as stated herein and approved by Blue Wave Boats prior to allowance thereof. If you have any questions concerning this Limited Warranty or the procedure you should follow, please write us at the following address:
Blue Wave Boats 711 Boren Boulevard Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
Remedy under this warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of defects in materials or workmanship, and does not include incidental or consequential damages, which are specifically DISCLAIMED. Note: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The express limited warranty described above is exclusive. IMPLIED WARRANTIES (IF ANY), INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY AND ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This document contains the entire warranty given by Blue Wave Boats. Blue Wave Boats does not authorize any person or persons, including Blue Wave dealers, to change the terms of this express limited warranty, which is Blue Wave’s only warranty. Blue Wave reserves the right to change or improve the design or manufacture of Blue Wave boats without obligation to modify any boat previously manufactured.
Blue Wave Boats encourages all of our boat owners to use common sense and courtesy when using their Blue Wave Boat. Always observe applicable local laws and regulations concerning owning and operating a motorized boat. Always observe applicable local laws and regulations concerning alcoholic beverages on a motorized boat. Always wear appropriate protective clothing, including a Coast Guard-approved P.F.D., as the laws of your state requirements. Check out a Boating Safety Course sponsored by the Coast Guard in your local area, it may save your life or that of a loved one.
All terms of this Warranty are severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of any portion hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Warranty.
All specifications on boats are subject to change without notice. Blue Wave Boats cannot be held responsible for typographical errors. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.